Hello everyone!!
Hope you are able to keep yourself and and fur kids cool these days!
Well all the Halloween stuff is in stores now so you know where my brain is....Enjoy the card...
Then I made two slices in her back with a craft knife to slide the wings into. I taped them on the back side of card so they stay put. Then I went to my computer and printed out the words on transparency and cut it down, I used some clear tape to stick it on the card.
For the last thing, I used some sparkly paint to line her wings, suit bottoms and top to give a bit of shine. Of coarse it doesn't show well on camera.
Then I layered the piece onto a matt black card stock, fluffed her wings and that is it! I hope you enjoyed my project today.Stamps used:
Lady swimsuit back 2411
Hanging bats silhouette 20124
Bat wings set 14339
Bat 16696
Flock of bats 18909
Other supplies:
Distress spray stains
White gel pen
Black pan pastel
Grey and white Pastel pencils
Transparencies for words




No comments:
Post a Comment