Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The end is near bookmark by Cathy N

                                    Good evening, today I have a bookmark for you. 


I was digging through my stamps, and I found The End is near and I thought that would be perfect for a bookmark. 


I just so happened to have some bookmarks printed off, so I grabbed one and some other stamped and mad a bookmark.
I then stamped blowing dandelion  on the bottom of the bookmark and writing and scribbles on the sides and then layered it on black cardstock to make it stronger. Later after the glue dries, I'm going to laminate it.

                                             


                                                                 Stamps Used:

                                                         19134 The End is near

                                                         19045 blowing dandelion 

                                                         20695 writing and scribbles

No comments: