Monday, June 24, 2024

MAY YOU TOUCH DRAGONFLIES - by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone.  

Today I have made a simple CAS card. This wasn't my first attempt as I did start it with a coloured background, but decided that the stamp was too delicate and needed a plain, white background.


I stamped the image straight onto the card blank with Versafine Clair Nocturn.


 I coloured the image with Kuretake pens, then went over the moon with a Wink of Stella (clear) to give it a bit of sparkle.



I added some silver glitter pen to the fairy's wings.


I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Clair Very Peri to compliment the fairy's wings.


Lastly, I went round the edges of the card with silver glitter pen



Stamps Used:

Fairy on Moon 12512

May you touch dragonflies 19753

Other items used:

Versafine Clair in Nocturn and Very Peri

Kuretake pens

Silver glitter pen

Wink of Stella 



No comments: