Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wicked

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the VLVS! blog where today I am sharing an art journal spread. I was a relatively simple one too but I enjoyed making it.


Here's how I made it:


First I painted the pages with shades of blue and purple. I mixed in white paint to get some different hues. 


Next I stamped this doily (a full list of the stamps I used is at the bottom of my post) and heat embossed it with white powder. So pretty ! 


I then added some stamping on the background.



Next I stamped, coloured and cut out this lady.


Here she is all finished on the page. I added some washi tape here and there, some doodles and a word that I cut out of a sentiment. 




I have used the following stamps:


Other materials :

Acrylic paints: PaperArtsy
Ice Blue, Summer Sky, Snowflake and Forget me Not. 
WOW embossing powder in white 
Archival inks in Jet Black and Deep Purple
Versafine ink - Morning mist
Copic markers

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



No comments: