Friday, October 05, 2018

Beware of..

Hello everyone,

For today's post I have made an art journal page. It is a a little spooky and Halloweeny!  I have used 4 stamps of the latest release. These are all on plate 1504. I will link to the individual stamps at the bottom of this blogpost.


And here's how:


I started off with a piece of Mixed Media paper which I painted yellow. I added orange ink to the edges once it was dry. The colours are a little too bright in this photo. The rest are more accurate. 


Next I added brown ink along the edges and also stamped the sentiment as a background stamp. 


I stamped the moon with the bats at the top of the page and also on white paper. I coloured the one on the white paper and cut it out. I adhered it over the top.  Next I stamped a few spider webs.. 



Next  put the page in my stamping platform and stamped the sentiment again, but now as a sentiment as it was intended. 


I stamped it twice to make sure it was nice and black. 



I stamped the raven on tissue paper because I wanted to reverse the image but in the end I just used him the right way around. I adhered the tissue paper at the bottom of the page with gel medium. 


I added one more spider web to make the page more balanced and that was that ! 

I used 4 stamps from plate 1504 for this :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning creation, Jo x

Christine Kiehl said...

Amazing page for sure! and I appreciate the time and effort of the how too!