Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Art Journal: True Awesomeness

Hi VLVS! Friends,
Today It's my pleasure to share with you my latest art journal page I made in my new small (3.5"x5.5") Moleskine book:



I started with painting the page background with white and blue acrylic paints, mixing the paints together with a brayer and a paint dabber. Once the paint was dry I added some text patterns, first yellow dots and tiny circles and then some random texts. When stamping the texts I did not attach the stamp on an acrylic block but held it in my hand, and bend it so that only a small part of the stamp's pattern touched the page.


For stamping the lovely girl I used black Memento ink, and for coloring my Promarkers. When fuzzy cutting I left out the smallest details on her hair and on her wings, re-stamped the image on the page, and glued the fuzzy cut image on top. As finishing touch I decorated her dress with a white gel pen.

 
The quote text is actually longer, but for this page I used only the second half of it:


For this project I used the following VLVS! stamps:


Wishing you a nice day!


No comments: