Tuesday, January 23, 2018

FLY

Hi Groupies!!! 
Michele here today sharing an ATC wall hanging inspired by my teammate Fiona Paltridge.  She is participating, with a bunch of super creative artists, over at Soul Journey 2018.  (You can find out more here.)  I just loved her project and this is what I created after watching her videos.


I used the Pair of Butterfly Wings with Tim Holtz Paper Dolls as the focal point.

I had done some resist stamping on a piece of watercolor paper some time ago and used a torn bit for one of the layers of the background.


I used the Writing Circles Background and Numbers Set with Distress Spray.


The wings are colored with Faber Castell Aquarelle pencils.


Sari ribbon and a some rusty pieces of metal are used to create the little hanging on the bottom of the ATC and the handle at the top.


A few more bits and bobs and a little stitching with my sewing machine finish my little hanging off.

I am so happy with how it turned out!!!  Thanks Fiona for some awesome inspiration!!!

Until next time...get inky!!

No comments: