Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Her Wings

Our June Inspiration board went live yesterday and OMG is it a doosey!!


Stunning right??!!
Michele here today with a bit of, well, inspiration.  Maybe you need a nudge to get you going...


My card was inspired by the main image, dots and even a bit of the blue and green.


Viva Las VegaStamps!:  Her wings were made, pair of butterfly wings, squiggle heart, bubble wrap texture and scribble heart.  I also used ultra high gloss embossing powder.

Other items used:  Prima soft matte gel, Art Anthology Coloration Sprays, mixed media paper and Bazzill cardstock.

I snuck the little scribble heart in side the card.

I'll be looking forward to your entry and wishing you luck because who doesn't want to win some awesome pink rubber?!??

1 comment:

My Side of Oz said...

Love this challenge theme and your interpretation is awesome!! Can't wait to play!!