Friday, April 25, 2014

Paint, ink, two stamps, one flower... and... the card is ready!

Hi))
It's mellpellmell (Maria Potapovich) here today with you!

You know, creating cards for me for some reason is very difficult task.
I do not want to make cards with  kilos of flowers and rhinestones ... but everyone usually do so!

This time I've made it tricky - I've used the flower, just one.
And except it on my card there are only two embellishments - both are made by using stamps (wide strip with chevron and uneven quadrangle with text )!

Here is the video of my card creation:


And I'll show you the photos of the card:



I've used two stamps - Washi Chevron Background 1 1/4 x 5 1/2 and Until Further Notice 1 x 2 3/4

Hope you like simple cards...are you?

1 comment:

chaddy233 said...

Love this!!