Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Hello out there 😁

It's time to get those Christmas cards going!
On my You Tube channel, I do one Christmas card each month, so I've got a good start by now.

So, let's make a Christmas card!

You're gonna need a few stamps, some ink, something to color with, 
white card stock, Kraft card stock, a couple of sprays, and Stickles




First, stamp the newsprint onto Kraft card stock with brown ink.
I used Archival ink in Vintage Photo.


Now fling some sprays onto the stamped image.
I used Rustic Wilderness and Crooked Broomstick.
Once everything is dry, trim the stamped image and rough up the edge.


    


Stamp the branch onto white card stock, and color. I didn't want the earth ornament so I cut a tall red glitter circle to stick over it. ut this out (talk about FUSSY cutting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).




Add the Kraft panel to the cad front, and place the branch at the upper left corner. 


For the outside sentiment, I used a sentiment strip and roughed up the edges. 
Center it below the ornament branch.
Stamp the large sentiment inside the card.


Now grab your Stickles snd add some 'snow' on the branch.
I used Stickls Gel of this because it's thicker. 

   

Add a green sequin at each end of the sentiment strip on the card front.



Supplies-

 

No comments: