Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Who are you?

Hello all :) Nataliya is here :)
Today I'm brought to you my new card about our real "I" that we often hide from everyone, even from ourselves. So who are you really?


I just adore this effect with pearl powder...hidden pattern)


And little tutorial for you :)
I very love to do stamping background! Maybe you have noticed it :)
For the beginning I stamping on the scrap paper using Gelato - what lovely color blends are obtained!


I did a little "script" details with StazOn and Memento Luxe:


It is time to pearl powder! I did stamping with VersaMark.


As you can see, powder stuck on VersaMark and Memento Luxe, but drawing with VersaMark visible only at certain angles.


Adding some blots:


and my fav Be Adorable stamp :)


For Men I used black StazOn, again:


And with Gelato I add shadow:


My VLVS!
Harlequin Diamond Background 4 1/2 x 5 3/4Writing Background 4 x 4
Waybill/Invoice Background 4 1/4 x 5 1/4
Victorian Flourish 2 1/4 x 5
Be Adorable 1 3/4 x 4 1/2
Businessman Silhouette 1 1/4 x 3 1/4

My other products:
Paper - Lemon Owl
Ink - StazOn (Jet Black), Memento Luxe (Rose Bud), VersaMark
Spray - Walnut Ink (Cornflower), Mister Huey's (Inky Black), Adirondack (Red Pepper)
Gelato - Earl Grey, Guava, Metallic Melon
Pearl Powder

3 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

A very nice and interesting creation!
greetings, Alie

by belle said...

The stamped layers are stunning!!

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks ladies!