Thursday, June 12, 2014

Design Team Announcement

After hours and hours purging through the Design Team applications that came in we made a few decisions and are excited to share them with you.


We'll be keeping six of the seven members from last term. They're happy with us and we're happy with them!

Hello, My name is Tera I am one of the luckiest people in the world. I have been able to marry my high school sweetheart and best friend! Not only does he support my crazy crafty dreams, but he encourages me to do more! I am a mom to 4 fur babies, and a full time Dental Hygiene student. I use crafting and stamping as a way to free my mind and calm the soul.



Hi, My name is Hermine Koster and I am from the Netherlands. I am addicted to rubber stamps and love to do mixed media arts, combining both is simply pure fun.Hopefully my work will inspire you.



I am a happy wife and mother to three daughters, living in the Midwest. I am addicted to mixed media art and craft, and see it as the world's most beautiful therapy. In the time I am not creating, I enjoying singing (I am a classically trained soprano), photography, sewing, hiking and swimming. I'm so excited to be back as a member of the world's greatest stamp company design team, and grateful for the amazing opportunity.


mellpellmell


Online I am known by the nickname mellpellmell. I live with my family in Minsk (the capital of Belarus).

I have higher technical education, but since childhood I loved creativity in all its forms. I attended music school (fortepiano), sang in the choir, always dancing and drawing since I can remember. Now I'm cutting the pieces of paper and putting the stamp marks all day long ...)))

Most of all in scrap I like using of stamps,masks & paints, they are my favorites))) But in general I like to do all that is connected with the paper, inks & paints, stamps, masks, etc. ... Another thing I love is making workshops. But now I show tutorials on my youtube channel and make training with the help of Skype, because now I have not enough time for personal training (I make it are quite rare)...


Hello! My name is Natasha and I live in small town in Ukraine. I love my hubby, my daughter and all my stamps:) I also love butterflies, vintage look and sunflowers:) I'll be glad to meet you on the pages of VLVS! blog!



Hi, my name is Glenda Tkalac and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.  I love scrapbooking, making art journal pages, canvases and ATC's.  I work full time but wish I could just play in my art room full time! haha  I also love watching movies, playing with paper & scissors and all things artsy, capris, funky runners, going to concerts, hoodies, Marianas Trench, baubles & purses, the Goo Goo Dolls, unicorns, rainbows, mermaids, a good laugh, Coors Light, my Sony Reader, flannel sheets, scented candles and Sid Dickens memory tiles.
 
 
We'll be welcoming the extended Guest Designer from last term as a member of our full six month term! 
I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, but am a Mid West girl by heart. (Go Buckeyes!) My current obsession and love is getting my hands messy with all sorts of mediums: paints, inks, sprays – you name it! The more mixed, the better. But, you can frequently see me ‘jump’ from project type to project type. As they say, variety is the spice of life! 
 
 
And we're bringing BACK a previous designer....
Karen Knight
Hi, I'm Karen, Aussie gal, Wife and Mummy and Stamper! I love to create on tags, and am happiest when my fingers are inky! 
 
whew. Leave them a big fat CONGRATULATIONS! :D

13 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Congratulations to everyone, and a special congrats to Tina (congrats to the team as well for snagging such a talented lady)!

I live in Las Vegas and am looking forward to visiting the store soon!

Kris
stashofprettypaper.blogspot.com

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Whoo hoo ladies!

Tarnished Rose said...

Congratulations ladies!

Marilyn

Lorianna said...

Congrats ladies. Looking forward to you creations

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see all your fabulous creations!

Rox Boyce said...

Congrats to everyone and look forward to seeing all your inspirational stamping. Special congratulations to Karen Knight, one very very talented aussie lady whose work always amazes me!

Annie said...

Big fat CONGRATS to all these ispiring stamp artists! Well done in your choices, VLVS!

Tera Callihan said...

YAY! So excited to be Back for a 2nd term!! :D love all of the ladies on the team!!

by belle said...

Congrats to this FABULOUS team!!!

Tina said...

I am SO excited to be part of this wonderful family! Thank you! And congrats to such an amazingly talented group of ladies!

Anita Tillman said...

what a great line up of fabbo talent - stoked to see Karen Knight is back!!

Angie said...

Yay Tera! I love seeing your stuff at Facebook! Very inspiring!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations to all the amazing talented designers! Looking forward to all your upcoming projects!