Wednesday, June 11, 2014

She IS The Key

queenfullvlvs, alassiter Hello stampy friends! It's Amy  here, to share a layered and oversized ATC.  I'm not sure if that is something that has existed with a different name until now, but if not....I'm coining the term. ;)

I began with a regular ATC card, and layered on some copper and green paints. When those had dried, I stamped using the Waybill/Invoice Background, using Delicata Ink from IMAGINE Crafts in gold. I attached a couple of little banner die cut pieces from 7 Dots, using a stapler.
A few fibers were pretty easy to adhere to the back, using miracle tape.
queencloseside
When all of that was complete, I added the ATC to a vintage library card. I stamped the Flying Face Key on a piece of cream cardstock, using Memento Ink in tuxedo black. I fussy cut her out, and added her to the card using foam tape. queentop
I finished my layered oversized ATC by adding plenty of chipboard, metal embellishments (including an old house key I had back in college), other fun bits, and a piece of lace from a vintage doily. When I stood back and had a look, I was quite pleased with my lady...who doesn't just hold the key..she IS the key. I think that's a nice metaphor in life. BE the key to your dreams. Have a lovely day, and go stamp up something wonderful. ~Amy

 Supply List: Viva Las VegaStamps!: Waybill/Invoice Background, Flying Face
Adhesive: Miracle Tape (from VLVS!), Helmar, Tombow
Chipboard: UmWowStudio
 Paint: Folkart, Luminarte Silks
Ink: IMAGINE Crafts-Tsukineko
Paper/Stickers/Die cuts: 7 Dots Studio, Fab Scraps
Flower: Prima
Metal Clip: 7 Gypsies Metal Tab: Tim Holtz
Fibers: Vintage (Fab Scraps paper and Flower from Scraps of Darkness Kits)

3 comments:

Annie said...

She's wonderful paired with the real key! Love all your details and colors!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Annie! :)

by belle said...

GAH!!! Love the layers!