Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blast from the Past - - She Yearned for Love

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Tina Walker here today with my final Guest Designer project post.  Before I share my final project, I would like to THANK Viva Las Vegas Stamps  and DeeDee Catron for allowing me to share with y'all these past 3 months and for asking me to be part of this wonderful VLVS family!  I can't wait to start my official Design Team gig next month!  Woo Hoo!

This week, the Design Team is sharing projects featuring 'Oldies but Goodies' stamps.  I was super excited when I received my 'old' stamp and couldn't wait to create with it.

I received the Sketched Lady Bust stamp and created a card/tag using my 'oldie' stamp with a newer stamp.


 

To create the base for my Sketched Lady, I painted a vintage bingo card with several colors of spray mist.  I then stamped my bingo card with 'Flower Background',coloring the larger flowers with more spray mist.  To make the flowers stand-out a bit more, I doodle around them with a black and white pen.


I stamped my Sketched Lady on a scrap piece of cardstock, and gave her some color with the same spray mist used to color the background.  I cut her out and layered her on top of the bingo card with foam tape.



I added a couple of small embellishments and my sentiment and VIOLA!  Done.



Easy, Quick, & Fun!  The perfect kind of project!

I hope you enjoyed my Blast from the Past!  What have you created lately with an 'old' stamp?

Thank you again for the past 3 months!  I'll see y'all around!  Have a great day!

Tina

2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

very cool!

jbonomo said...

You are so inspiring....thank you for the tutorial! Love this.