Thursday, June 05, 2014

Art journal fun

Hi everyone, Glenda here with some art journal fun.  I love using magazine images in my art journals and I had this really cool picture of a woman's face so I tore out the image of her eye and glued it onto my journal page.  I then added paint and inks to the paige so that you could just see the eye poking out.
Then I used a whole bunch of stamps for added interest and to help decorate the background
as well as a die cut and a sticker, some clear washi tape and a single rhinestone tear!  Here is the finished art journal page
and a few closeups of the stamps


Here are all of the stamps I used to create this journal page:
the road not taken
wanderlust
censored
stars
row of stars
french writing background
waybill/invoice background
And before I go I was inspired by the colors of this journal page so I made an ATC as well
and for this ATC I used the banksy painter 
isn't he cool?? I love all of the new Banksy stamps!!! I hope you enjoyed my projects and until next time,







4 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

This is awesome! I especially LOVE the that ATC!!! I'm loving the banksy stamps also! !!

Suzanne said...

That ATC cracked me up (since that can be me more often than I'd care to admit) :)

TracyM #6773 said...

one word - AWESOME!!!

Chark said...

all kinds of cool!