Thursday, June 12, 2014

May Winner

Thank you so much for all the awesome stamped entries for the May challenge! It's so exciting to see how each person interprets the mood board.

This month's winner is from the blog Swamp Gas Drivel:




Please grab the following button dear winner!


And email me @ deedee430@gmail.com with your shipping address to collect a grab bag of rubber.

There were so many great entries you really ought to see them. Click Here to see them all, and a few are highlighted below: 





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the whimsical elephant stamp.
The projects are great.

by belle said...

Congrats to the winner!! I love the COLOR and whimsy!
Great entries everyone!!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congratulations to the winner!
And thanks a lot for highlighting my entry DeeDee!
Greetings, Alie :-)

chaddy233 said...

Omg! I won??? So cool!!!! Thank you!

chaddy233 said...

And I will definitely display the winner button-- with honor and pride!!!