Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Time Flies

Hi guys- Karen here with you again today..
I thought I'd try for something a little different today.. nope it's still a tag..
 
Just a little different with he colour.. well sort off.. I've gone for a brighter than my normal background, but still sort of me if that makes any sense.. So without to much more babbling...
 

 I started off inking my background with several different red/ orange shades of distress ink, Then using the bullseye stamp from plate 949   I stamped using water as my medium onto the background then heated it with my heat gun.
 
 
I then added in a little machine stitching and another layer to my background by randomly stamping the Grunge writing 1787.


 
My next step was to stamp, colour and fussy cut some other images. then lastly layer them all onto my tag. I also added in some gears that I had die cut previously for another project but hadn't used.
 
And as always a couple of close ups..  I love the colour in the background, it's a little different for me..  But I think it turned out ok.


 
 
Stamps Used:
 
Set of Pointing Hands ( I used the hand pointing towards the right) 
 
I hope you found a little inspiration  and want to say thanks for dropping by today,
 hope to see you again soon..
 
Happy Stamping - Karen xxx
 
 
 

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! I really, really love this! x

by belle said...

Perfect!! I Love this tag!!

Sandra Strait said...

What a beautiful tag!

Tera Callihan said...

Oh this is right up my alley!!! So awesome! I love everything about it! I have the hot air balloon man on my wishlist, now I want to play with them even more!