Monday, September 09, 2013

Door hanger

Hi, Hermine here. It was fun to work on this doorhanger. At first I wanted to stamp "keep out, stamper at work"on it, but then I thought it is far more fun to invite friends over and craft together, that is why I choose this tekst, it fits perfectly.



it all stamping and masking, the thing I love most when I want to relax.
1. Stamp the Gibson girl with hands up 12744 on the greyboard doorhanger with Stazon jet black. Stamp the girl also on masking paper and cut out. Mask of the girl. Stamp the Paintbrushes in Jar 9235 on the right hand side. Make a mask of it. Then stamp the pointed pen tip 18793 on the left and right side. Mask it as well. Stamp the open sign 19228 and mask it. Put 2 colours of Colorbox Crafter's ink on the Harlequin diamond Background 18920 and stamp on the whole door hanger.
2. Remove all the mask and colour the images. I did this with Derwent colouring pencils and white spirit.

Stamps used:
Gibson girl with hands up 12744
 Paintbrushes in jar 9235
Pointed pen tip 18793
Open sign 19228
Harlequin Diamond Background 18920
Stazon Jet Black

5 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

This is a really fun door hanger! (I like the idea of keep out stamper at work also!! lol, but yes this is more inviting! )

Sandra Strait said...

What a fantastic idea and beautifully done!

Amy Lynne said...

This is super cool! I love the invitation to come in....in such a fun and colorful way! :)

by belle said...

LOVE!!!

Sandra said...

Wonderful colouring !