Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scrappy time!

Hi there, Glenda here with a layout I did using a few fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps!
I used one of my all time favorites which is the spotty background
and the Dream big
and the fabulous set of 2 hands pointing (I used only the one hand)
and my all time fave adhesive Miracle tape
I can't tell you how much I loooveee this stuff!!! My old adhesive (not naming any names...) used to want to come undone after a while, especially when sticking patterned paper to more textured cardstock, but not this stuff. This stuff is like glue and I don't use anything else anymore. I use it on my ATC's, journal pages, scrapbook layouts, everything!! If you haven't tried it before you owe it to yourself to give it a try, your projects will thank you!!


2 comments:

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Love this! Bright and colorful and evokes such happiness - PLAYFUL. That spotted background... I need that one now. :)

Tera Callihan said...

Great layout!