Thursday, September 05, 2013

Be Brilliant {Mini Album and Video Tutorial}

Hello, stampers! It's Amy here today to share a mixed media mini album I created, using some of my favorite Viva Las VegaStamps!
13, bottom stamping The stamps I used for this project were: Don't Blink ,That's Brilliant, Hello Sweetie and the Grunge Writing 1787 Background stamp.
Here's a video to share the process of making this mini album cover:

13 flag, ALL, VLVS
13 full fanned out. All, VLVS I'm really pleased how this little mini took on a fun life of its own, with the help of these fabulously themed stamps, and helped me to express the awesome personality of my 13-year-old daughter, Brynne. Now, I have a place for all of those photos we shot on her first day of high school! Thanks so much for having a look! For more mixed media and stamping inspiration, visit my blog: www.sparklinggnome.com

3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic video. Love the album!

Emily D. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Chark said...

great album and video!