Wednesday, January 06, 2016

The Moon, Stars and Fairies

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hello stamping friends, Michele here today with my first post of 2016.  I am super honored and excited to back for another term on the VLVS! team!
Today I have a card I made for my bestest friend in the entire world, born on New Year's Day.



Other items used: Um Wow Studios star confetti stencil, star confetti chip and man on the moon chip, Distress spray, ink and markers, archival ink, micron pen, Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder, gold embossing powder and Viva gold-silver.


I just love the dimension stamping creates in a background!!


A little doodling around the edge and VIOLA!!

I almost kept it for myself BUT I did end up mailing it out and I am sure he will love it too!!

Until next time...get inky!!

2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

This is awesome! I bet it was hard to not keep it for yourself!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fantastic card Michele !
Corrie x