Monday, January 18, 2016

Mail Art Monday with Michele

Today is my first Mail Art Monday, thanks for joining me!!!

I started out by cutting an envelope from a heavy white cardstock.


Then I did some masking with washi tape and stamped images.  I fussy cut the Whimsical Lady Walking and Whimsical Poodle and made them into a sticker with my mini Xyron.



I stuck the images down and did some background stamping with the Numbers Set, Writing Circles and Writing Triangles.


Then some spraying with Distress Sprays Broken China and Crushed Pistachio.


I peeled up the masks.


Then stamped the images in their spots.


 I did some coloring and doodling to finish it up.

When it was completely dry I assembled the envelope.



Of course I had to create the matching card...


I sprayed with the colors I colored with on the envelope, Pickled Raspberry and Wilted Violet.  The sentiment, Don't Waste a Moment, is stamped and then cut apart.



Fun right??!!  Hope you try it and if you do make sure to share with us on our Facebook page, Viva Las VegaStamps! Groupies!.

Until next time, get inky!!

3 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!!

bluelesley said...

Brilliant!!! Love the colours you used.....x

Ineke Original said...

Just WOW!!!