Monday, January 25, 2016

Drink More Coffee... Make More Happy Mail

Hello Again
and
Welcome Back For another Mail Art Monday!!!




Ok, So I have a confession... Yes, I am addicted to Coffee!!! 
I got a Keurig  for Christmas, and Now I'm Crazy addicted! So if you are like me grab a cup of White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino and lets get Crafty!!!
(stamps used listed at the bottom)

(I'm currently enjoying my coffee from my awesome Whovian Mug from my two awesome friends Scott and Jillian, and yes the T.A.R.D.I.S. does totally disappear and move to the other side of the mug when cooled!!!!!)


I started with a standard plain white A2 Envelope.  I started by measuring out where I wanted my quote stamp, then I stamped it in Versamark Ink. Then I used black embossing powder so that It would stand out.  Next, I stamped the coffee cup in black StaZon ink in Jet black, then masked it off so that I could work on the background.


I inked the background in frayed burlap distress ink, then I stamped the waybill/invoice randomly over the envelope. Next, using Vintage photo distress ink I stamped the coffee ring stain, and double coffee ring stain. (Before I stamped them on the envelope, I spritzed them with water so that the ink would be a little more drippy).






Ok, now remove the mask. 
I used vintage photo, and frayed burlap ink on my craft mat to water color the coffee cup, and the shadow below the cup.



Well, There you have it.  
One super easy and fun coffee envelope Great for anyone, and any occasion!


Stamps Used:

No comments: