Monday, January 11, 2016

Mail Art Monday (With a Manly Twist) video Tutorial

Hello and Welcome back to another Mail Art Monday #MAM with me Tera



Today we have some mail art with a fun masculine twist.

This would be perfect for Father's Day,  Birthdays, an anniversary, or just a note to say Hello!! 

I hope you are enjoying these video tutorials and I hope the are helping to get your creative juices flowing!!  All stamps used are listed below.





Stamps Used:

Plate 1455 (if you don't have this plate yet I recommend it Highly! These are some of my most used stamps!!! You'll want them all!)




Until next time!
 Thanks for joining me and stay Inky!


6 comments:

Julie S said...

I love your videos and my muse does too! Another great envie. Keep 'em comin'!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fantastic as usual Tera !
Corrie x

Annie said...

Tera, I love these Dandys out for a walk! You are so talented and creative with your envelopes! I wanted to leave the comment on your blog but it just wouldn't load properly for me and kept reloading. I you see the comment here. The monotones of this envelope are perfect for the vintage gents. You always choose great elements to use together.

Tera Callihan said...

Haha thank you @julie

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you Corrie!

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you @annie! I love these. Guys too! Sorry that my blog was acting up.