Tuesday, January 05, 2016

A little more mail art....

Hello everyone,

and happy New Year to you !

Over at VivaLasVegaStamps! we are totally smitten with mail art. So I thought I'd share this envelope with you. I made this for a swap with a friend. I hope she has got it by now and this doesn't spoil the surprise !


Here's the front and the back.

I coloured the envelope by brayering it with blue, green and white acrylic paint until I was happy with the result. I then stamped it with a great variety of VLVS! Stamps using different colours (similar to the paint colours and grey and black) of Archival Ink. And that was it, really. 

I used the following stamps: 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's fab! Who wouldn't love to receive that envelope?

Kathyk

Tera Callihan said...

Absolutely beautiful mail art!! <3

Tera Callihan said...

Absolutely beautiful mail art!! <3

by belle said...

Such a fun envelope!!!