Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wibbly Wobbly TARDIS Card's


Hello! Fiona here with you today to share with you my "Wibbly Wobbly T.A.R.D.I.S cards. Of course I HAD to make something using the Blue Police Box stamp!

I know I have lots of new and exciting stamps from VLVS to play with but I really couldn't wait to create something "Whovian".

The stamp is a fabulous size at 2 3/4" x 4' so really perfect for shrinking! That's exactly what I did. I stamped it a couple of time onto some white shrink plastic (2 of them because I knew I'd wreck one ...... and I did!) and then coloured them with some Distress Ink. The new Blueprint Sketch colour is the Perfect T.A.R.D.I.S colour.
Then I taped off some white card stock and added some more Distress Inks to begin the background!


Then the process of creating a scene from out of space began! First a flick of water, next some white flicks, then some dark blue flicks, after that I added some black ink splats and finally some white ink splatter with a fan brush so I would get really fine spots to represent galaxy's far far away! Once it was all dry I attacked it with my black and white pens.

A close up shows you how the layers create an out of this world background!


Now I did say "Cards" plural more than one so here is the second T.A.R.D.I.S card. I made this one for a friends daughter who is a one eyed Whovian (YAY!).


I just used a simple fluid masking technique for this one and then wrote a little Dr. Who quote around the outside and then added an arrow to indicate the quote going around and around and around .......


Viva Las Vegastamps Used Included:


Thanks for popping by. See ya next time ....

Fiona X

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab makes, I so want that TARDIS stamp

Kathyk

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

My heart is over the WHOvian moon! Fabulous project! I need to try shrinking this stamp - I love my shrinky dink material :)

ionabunny said...

Fun stamp. Fun cards. Hugz

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !
Corrie x

Fliss said...

These are gorgeous Fiona and I think I need that stamp as my whole family are Dr Who fans.
Fliss x

Tera Callihan said...

Oooooooh drooling over here! As a total whovian I love these cards!!! Totally never thought to shrinkydink it!!!!

Marian said...

Awesome card!