Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Art Journal Page by Jenn Engle

Hey everyone! Today I have a double page spread in my mini art journal.

STAMPS USED:


I started out with spraying Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Tibetan Poppy Teal all over my pages. When that was dry, I used a small circle stencil and texture paste randomly around the edge.

While that was drying, I stamp my Fed-Up Lady and colored her with Copic Markers. I also stamped Tired of Trying to Cram and took the time to cut out each line as well as the words in black. 

I added some background stamping with the Mesh Texture stamp. This one one of my fave stamps to add a little subtle sumthin' sumthin' to the background.
Finally, I adhered everything down. The lady is sitting on some washi tape and a strip of painted deli paper. And that's it. Super simple, but super fun to make!
Thanks for looking!
~Jenn

4 comments:

Sleen said...

I love the background. I need to pay more attention to those. Love the way you colored the main image. She looks totally stressed, lol.

Unknown said...

I love everything about this! The sentiment & image are perfect together.

Corrie Herriman said...

I am a great fan, Jenn and this is gorgeous !
Corrie x

Babytreese said...

Are you Sleen? I found a journal dated 2011 that I purchased from you... it's beautiful!