Tuesday, August 09, 2016

BE

Hello all!  Michele here today with a card made to remind me of my OLW (one little word) for this year, BE.  I spent the last seven months just trying to BE; be me, be brave, be, be, be...all of the things that make me who I am.



I started by stamping the Bell Jar on watercolor paper and them masking it.  With the Harlequin Diamond Background and Distress Paints I stamped the base of the background.  I stamped the Writing Chevron on either side of the bell jar while it was masked.  Of course I had to add some splatters with Distress Stain.


I stamped the Triangle Banner in the jar, painted a chip balloon from Um Wow Studio and drew a string.  The Elephant Headstand is stamped, colored with watercolor pencils and fussy cut for placement in the jar.


I finished by stamping the Doodle Frame a bunch of times, fussy cut them and created a whimsical border.

So there it is...be original, be fearless, be you, bravely!!!

Until next time, get inky!!

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Bright, fun, grungy! Amazing! Such a great design!