Monday, August 29, 2016

Air Mail !

Hi, Nikki here and today I wanted to share some mail art I created with a home made envelope.

I have an envelope maker and often use this instead of store bought plain white envelopes. Its so fun to use old magazines, since the background has already been started. I added a couple of stamps to the envelope and some sponging and doodling : 



The Spinning Swing Ride stamped on the left, isnt it great, and perfect for some 'Air Mail' LOL.

I also used Admit one ticket, which I stamped and fussy cut and added on. I did some background stamping with bulls eye target stamps and added a label for the address. 


This is my last creation for the Viva Las VegaStamps! DT, but I will be sticking around in the Facebook group facilitating the trades, if you would like to come and join us :) 

Hugs, Nikki x

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

That's great Nikki !
Corrie x

Unknown said...

And so "uplifting" in design, very fun reminds me of the state fair!

Hope said...

Love it!

by belle said...

Fun design Nikki!!