Monday, August 15, 2016

Dreaming of Wonderland Mail Art

Hello again!

Tera here, with another fun Mail Art Monday... 


Today I want to share some fun wonderland themed mail art (with a touch of Halloween inspiration).


To start I stamped Tweedledee and Tweedledum, as well as the 3 triangles. Then I masked them off. I also masked off the address box.

Next I layered purple distress inks over the whole background. I used punchenella waste as a stencil to add extra depth.  Before removing the masks, I flicked water over the envelope to add a touch of additional depth.

Once the water spots dried, I removed all of the masks. I added the wonderland and plus sign stamp to add extra details to the envelope.

To finish everything I used the zig clean color markers to color everything off.

Stamps Used: 

TweedleDum And TweedleDee 2 3/4 x 3



1 comment:

Julie S said...

Oh! I saw the picture first and knew IMMEDIATELY that this must be a Tera C creation. :) Love this!! I want to make mail art like you when I grow up.