Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Wonderland

Hello everyone,

For today's DT post I have made an art journal.


This page was started with white card stock and gesso. I then brayered over turquoise and green acrylic paints. Next I used a layering stencil from Tim Holtz and with a blending tool and white paint added the circles.   The are very subtle. I also rubbed some white paint along the edges of the page. Using the same stencil and a text stamp I added some interest into the stencilled circles. Yes, I stamped over the stencil to get the print inside the circles. 
Next I stamped some more, concentrating on the right bottom and top left. I used a variety of background stamps and different colours of Archival Ink. There is a list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post. 
I then stamped the pigs and the man with the umbrella onto white card stock with Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic Markers, cut them out and adhered them onto the page. I added some shading under the man and added the sentiment directly to the page. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope I have given you some inspiration to dust off those stamps and start creating ! 



1 comment:

by belle said...

Corrie! This page is so FUN!