Friday, February 12, 2016

Time To Dance Darling

Hello VLVS friends, Fiona here with you again with a new project I created using the awesome rubber stamps from Las Vegas!

"Time to Dance Darling"


This was one of my first VLVS purchases as soon as I knew I'd made the team and I was given the instruction to choose my favorite stemps, I went for this gorgeous "Steampnk Woman's Head".


I had a definite idea in mind of what I wanted to create. All I needed was a little cardboard box and some trinkets to adorn her!


I gave the box (which is actually a lid to a box) a light coating of gesso and then added some crackle medium. Once that was dry I added water colours and then some stamping with the Jagged Chain Link Fence background stamp.


Then all it took was ......... some depth (lots of layers of cardboard!), some old book pages, some Um WOW Studio chipboard and a Relics and Artifacts resin hand and she was ready to go to the ball!!!


I'm so pleased how it all turned out. I was getting worried towards the end but once I added the micro beads and some black and white ink flecks, it suddenly all came together.

Stamps I used to create this piece include:





I hope you like my crazy piece. I had a blast creating it.

Catch you next time.
Cheers
Fi


2 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

This is incredible! Love your ability to think outside the box (or inside in this case!)

TangledBlueRose said...

Love this, so amazing!
~kim