Friday, February 05, 2016

mainly men

Hi Hermine here, this time I tried to make a card for men, always a struggle for me,



step 1: colour the backgorund with 3 colours fluid ink.
step 2: stencil the dots onto the background with Memento Luxe Weddingdress (white).
step 3: stamp with distress purple the Victorian Flourish 19417 and partial  Waybill/invoice background 19416 
step 4: stamp with Stazon Black the Business man silhouette 19418 and  Wright brothers walking 19730
step 5: take a stencil and purple Memento Luxe and sponge the dots. Make with a white sharpie some accents.
step 6: die cut the dragonfly and glue onto the left hand upper corner
step 7: Glue one a white card.



Warmly Hermine

Used materials:


2 comments:

dyeandpigment said...

I love your card. You hit it out of the park!

Robin Horasanian said...

I know your goal was a manly card, but I'm sure anyone would love getting this. It's got lovely colors and fluid movement with the dots. Really well done.