Tuesday, February 02, 2016

"Live Like There Is No Midnight"

Hello VLVS friends. It's challenge time!!! I've put together a little journal page using this months challenge as my inspiration.

"Live Like There Is No Midnight"


I drew most of my inspiration from the whimsical appearance of the challenge frame and took the words bold, characters and circles. 



I also incorporated the colour purple by adding some watercolor to the old book page wing I created.

This is a depiction of the story Cinderella, one of my favourite fairy tales. I even drew some little white mice! I incorporated the stamp quote "Her wings were made of bold patterns and bright colors" to represent Cinderella's courage.


I created a little pumpkin half way up my page and decorated it with two different style circle stamps.


I choose bold colours in the lime and orange for my background. I love the impact and contrast the black stamping has against it. For good measure, and because it happens to be my most favourite stamp at the moment, I added some stitching stamping!

Here is a list of the stamps I used.

Design Open Circles 1 3/4 X 1 3/4
Stitching 3/4 x 2 1/2
Her wings were made 3/4 x 4
Writing Circles Background 1 3/4 x 4 1/2

Join me in the challenge. You can find all the information HERE
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!! Have fun xx


2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fantastic page, Fiona !
Corrie x

by belle said...

These colors are beautiful Fiona!