Monday, February 15, 2016

Whassup - mail art monday

Hi Hermine here on mailart monday. Hope you like it.


step 1: Take an acryllic bloc and add three colours Memento Luxe, but instead by spraying water onto the block I sprayed water on my paper and then presed the coloured acryllic block onto your paper. I think this work easier without dripping colour water onto you work when you flip you block. Leave to dry.

step 2: Mask off the white border. Stamp your focal image Cellular Fanatic 415 with Stazon Black

 
step 3 Stamp  Coffee rings 19568, December daily 1430, Victorian Flourish19417, Pointed Pen 18793 with the same colours you used for the background. Stamp with Stazon Black the Spiked Fence 18919. Then hand draw the outside line, mask it and stamp Bubble Wrap Texture 19566 in the corners

step 4: Colour the woman with colouring pencils. Stamp Whassup 3048  with Stazon Black below the woman. And because I decided I needed a little more colour I stamped the Scribbled heart 19645 twice above the woman.

And I hear you thinking, I thought it was mail art monday and it is, because I used a blanc postcard, so here you see the back side of the card. Remember if you send a postcard out like this to use water proof inks and stuff.
 


Warmly Hermine
Used materials:
Memento Luxe

4 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Love it!

Julie S said...

Ha ha! Fun!

by belle said...

So fun Hermine!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Fabulous and I just love that stamp!!!