Monday, May 27, 2013

You And me...20 Years Later

Hey there VLVS fans!!!

It's just me Pinky here today with another sassy fun project.
You know on the OWH blog hop I had a card using Plate 1397 well
it completely inspired me to create yet another card for my girlfriend. 

We all have those special friends in our lives- I have 5- they are
my amazing friends I trust with my world and I know in 20
we will still be visiting and since we all swear like sailors...
we WILL be saying "Bitch Please!" haha
 Don't even play- you know you will too!! 
 These images are so fun and perfect for my sassy life!
I used the amazing Miracle Tape
Authentique Paper
My Little Shoebox Alphas

I hope you enjoyed my post on this Monday and it made you laugh
a little. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Salla said...

Cool card and yes, your post made me laugh! Best girlfriends are a girl's best friend, I say.

Michelle said...

Haha...
Great card!
Have a great time. :)

Karenladd said...

Ha ha!! Okay, this is really hilarious! Forwarded the link to my daughter who will really relate!