Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My cup of care is empty!

Hi everyone, Glenda here and I made a new ATC using the fabulous Drinking Lady stamp!
How fun is she?? I stamped the image onto cardstock and then used watercolor pencils to color her. I loved her fluffy feathers so I also used a white craft feather and stapled that on for added texture. Here she is:

Supplies used:

Versafine ink
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Prima flower
Stickles
Tattered Angels Glimmermist
Basic Grey paper
Cardstock
A feather


I also made an art journal page as it's that time again. Yep, the new prompt from the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal has been posted and here it is:

PROMPT: What if?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with one of your what if's.
BOOKERS: Create a page about something you always think "what if" about.... use thought bubbles.

I used one of my favorite lady stamps, the Leaning lady


 as well as the Man and woman symbol
(but I cut the man off and only used the woman! haha) to make this art journal page
Do you ever wonder "what if?" If so hop on over and play along as I would love to know your story!

Supplies used:

Leaning lady stamp
Man and woman symbol stamp
Miracle tape
Various scrapbook papers
Chipboard embellishments
Letter stickers
Paint
Rub ons
Stencils
Glimmer mist
Watercolor pencils
Black ink pen

I hope you enjoyed my projects and until next time,

2 comments:

Michelle said...

"...but I cut the man off and only used the woman!..."

That made me LOL!
Great projects!!


Sandra Strait said...

I love the way you used the feather!