Thursday, May 30, 2013

Loud Noises

I don't know about you but I hate loud noises and I have what my mom calls "super hearing" (she has it too!).  My husband says I can hear an ant crawl! haha It is a pain though because I find normal everyday noises to be so irritating and my sleep gets disturbed ALOT. #&^$)#*&_)&_$$

I made this journal page dedicated to my super hearing using these fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps!
The Large lightbulb
the Crime scene tape
The end is near
the Star pin
You can also find these 4 stamps all on Plate 924

and last but not least the Men in balloon basket

and here is my journal page
I hope you enjoyed my page and here are the supplies used to make it:

Large lightbulb
Crime scene tape
The end is near
Star pin
Plate 924
Men in balloon basket
Miracle tape
Scrapbook paper
Journal spots
Versafine & Staz on ink
Various Stickers
Watercolor pencils
Magazine image
Chipboard embellishments
Fabric star
Die cut letters
Glimmer mists





5 comments:

Sandra Strait said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie S said...

Great page and lovin' those stamps!

Sandra Strait said...

Wonderful journal spread!

barbara macaskill said...

I am with you on the super hearing! Little noises drive me insane! Hubby clicks his toenails in the living room and I hear him from the bedroom! He gets so mad at me!
Just got my Rubber Stamp Madness yesterday and I am going to bring it to the hospital with me tomorrow so I can read it while I wait to have heart surgery!
Have a great day!

Chark said...

this is awesome in so many ways!