Friday, May 10, 2013

Humor on Canvas by Pinky!

Hey there to all the amazing VLVS fans!

Pinky here today with a canvas project (I know right? She's artsy too??!)
Using the ever amazing Viva Las VegaStamps to add some humor to your day!

Of course I started with Plate 1404 because it was perfect to give
my giggles every day! People are always telling me to lighten up, so
I thought if I made a canvas to hang in my room I would remember
that life is not always serious....and I think it's hard for mom's to remember
that with the every day business. 
I made this canvas colorful and filled with sarcasm. 
It has a very feminine touch with the butterflies and crystals. 
Plate 1404 is amazing- Grab it just for fun, believe me you will use it!
Here is how to create your own canvas:
  1. Spritz canvas generously in 3 colors.
  2. Blot/smear Smooch and blend. 
  3. Dictionary paper- spritz same colors onto paper. 
  4. Adhere Dictionary paper 
  5. Spritz Kraft paper and allow to dry.
  6. Stamp VLVS Sentiments from Plate 1404
  7. Ink wooden letters (from Pink Paislee).
  8. Spritz canvas butterflies and doily- adhere. 
  9. Adhere embellishments as shown on canvas photo. 
  10. Fine Point Copic- apply hand drawn lines. 
  11. Seal Canvas
  12. Remind yourself to laugh daily! 

Will you remember to laugh today? I hope so.
Just have fun with it, get creative, be artsy, and be sarcastic...makes you feel happy
ok maybe it only makes me happy- but it's still worth it. 
Until next time- keep on giggling- keep on creating, have some fun. 



    1 comment:

    Teresa Godines #6857 said...

    Oh Pinky....I love it. You made me laugh today.... and maybe inspired me to make one of these for my office.