Hey there to all the amazing VLVS fans!
Pinky here today with a canvas project (I know right? She's artsy too??!)
Using the ever amazing Viva Las VegaStamps to add some humor to your day!
Of course I started with Plate 1404 because it was perfect to give
my giggles every day! People are always telling me to lighten up, so
I thought if I made a canvas to hang in my room I would remember
that life is not always serious....and I think it's hard for mom's to remember
that with the every day business.
I made this canvas colorful and filled with sarcasm.
It has a very feminine touch with the butterflies and crystals.
Plate 1404 is amazing- Grab it just for fun, believe me you will use it!
- Spritz canvas generously in 3 colors.
- Blot/smear Smooch and blend.
- Dictionary paper- spritz same colors onto paper.
- Adhere Dictionary paper
- Spritz Kraft paper and allow to dry.
- Stamp VLVS Sentiments from Plate 1404
- Ink wooden letters (from Pink Paislee).
- Spritz canvas butterflies and doily- adhere.
- Adhere embellishments as shown on canvas photo.
- Fine Point Copic- apply hand drawn lines.
- Seal Canvas
- Remind yourself to laugh daily!
Will you remember to laugh today? I hope so.
Just have fun with it, get creative, be artsy, and be sarcastic...makes you feel happy
ok maybe it only makes me happy- but it's still worth it.
Until next time- keep on giggling- keep on creating, have some fun.