Friday, June 05, 2015

Cheers!

Hi there, today I made a trio of pocket cards using the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps and I thought the theme this time would be alcoholic beverages.  I myself love a great red wine followed by some Coors Light. :)

One of the great thing about doing pocket scrapbooking, or pocket pages or Project Life, whatever you want to call it, is that the little 3 x 4 cards come already embellished so it makes them easy to use.  I had this little book of pocket cards
so I picked out 3 that I wanted to work with
and then I picked out 3 lovely stamps (aren't they gorgeous?)
and then I colored them in with watercolor pencils and arranged them onto the cards
The first card is called "leftover wine" using the large lightbulb and the distressed lady
and this one is called "say them anyway" using the pinup in stockings
and the last one is called "another glass of wine" using the pin up girl on phone
and here is my double pocket spread using all 3 of the cards
I love being able to customize my own pocket cards depending on what I'm scrapping and I found that these sassy sayings about wine gave it the humour I was wanting.  I hope you enjoyed my project and I would love to know which card was your fave!

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your cards and sentiments Glenda !
Corrie x

by belle said...

Glenda!! Awesome cards!

ionabunny said...

Love these. I don't pl but a great way to use these cards. I have some similar. Maybe i will have a go at this. Thanks for sharing. Hugz