Sunday, February 19, 2012

GOT MILK? MOOOOO... COW SWAP

Lyneen here with a surprise post! A few months back I participated in a swap... it was a special one.  We had to make 8 sets of ATCs, Moos and Inchies.


ATC = 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Moo = 3 1/2" x 1"
Inchie = 1" x 1" 

I had fun with these, all stamps are from Viva Las VegastampsI stayed with red, black and white! For a bit of whimsy added copies of a couple of vintage things from my collection of ephemera.  The tag is from an old local creamery. HOW OLD? The phone number listed is Main 360!!!  Then the milk cap has a 5 digit phone number!!!  How long ago did they use 5 digit phone numbers.

I used Crystal Lacquer to give the bottle the look of glass and VLVS! High Gloss Embossing Powder on all the images... if you haven't noticed I LOVE!!! VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder!





2 comments:

Sheri said...

LOL Love the cow theme set you made.

Anonymous said...

so what IS in the other 98%? lol