Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happily Divorced!



Hello everyone! While travelling last year, I saw this funny sentiment on something at a souvenir shop. Since Viva Las Vegastamps! has hundreds of stamps featuring women’s faces and funny expressions, I really wanted to use it for one of my blog posts. I asked Wayne, the owner of Viva Las Vegastamps! to put these words on a stamp, and he did! So here it is, with one of my favorite face stamps. You can find the sentiment by clicking here, and you can find the Lady with Pearls by clicking here.



To make this card, I stamped the Lady With Pearls stamp on smooth white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. The stamp does show her with a pearl necklace, but I added some small sticky pearls from Want To Scrap to bling it up a little. I cut her out and adhered her to a piece of background paper, and stamped the sentiment directly on the background paper below her.



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to return often to see what’s new, and feel free to leave a comment because we love to hear from you and find your words encouraging. If you want to see more of my Viva Las Vegastamps! projects, visit my blog by clicking here.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Another great card Joe! This one is very funny. :) Reminds me of that new show "GCB".

Lyneen said...

LOVE IT.... I hope I never have to use this card!!!!!

VicR said...

Too Funny! LOL

Shirley said...

Joe, I'm still laughing even after seeing it on Facebook!
I love the pearls on the card. You did a perfect job on coloring the image too.
Great card...still laughing!:0)

Joe Rotella said...

Sounds like the story of my life! LOL!

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! I know a few situations like that.

Joe M said...

Thanks everyone! :-)