Monday, April 01, 2024

SYMPATHY CARD by Fran Chalmers

 Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, I have had some sad news over the last week and have had to make a sympathy card.  It's relatively quick to make and I hope you like it.


I wet some card (which holds water well) and then sprinkled Ost. Blue brushos onto it, dabbing the excess water off with a tissue.


When I was satisfied with the amount of colour, and the card was completely dry, I stamped the main stamp in Versafine Clair Nocturn.



I then went round the edge of the mat with a blue Sharpie pen to match the tones in the brushos.


I stamped the inside of the card with the lovely sentiment on grief in Versafine Clair Medieval Blue.


Once I had stuck the mat onto the card, I grounded the tree with some Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch.



Stamps Used:


Other Items Used:

Brushos (Ost. Blue)
Versafine Clair in Nocturn and Medieval Blue
Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch
Blue Sharpie Pen

See you next time.



1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm so sorry to hear you have had sad news Fran. What a beautiful card you have made with these beautiful images and colours. Vicky x