Thursday, April 25, 2024

Come what may by Cathy N

 Good morning, all Cathy here with a postcard for you. 


I started with white cardstock and cut it to 4x6. Then I grabbed a stencil and some green distress ink and make the background. I went around the edge with the leftover ink and blended the edges out. 

First, I stamped grungy strip of stars on the bottom of the postcard. Next, I stamped girl with wings on top of the stars so it looks like she is standing on them.

I then stamped the striped border arrow twice on the top and edged it with black marker, I also filled in the open areas with a white pen 

Lastly, I stamped the writing and scribbles collage on one side and then on the other. To finish it off I added a saying. 


                                                                        Stamps Used:

                                                              20247 grungy strip of stars

                                                              19202 striped border arrow

                                                              20695 writing and scribbles collage

                                                               19005 girl with wings

No comments: