Friday, April 12, 2024

Spring..... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Hopefully we're all done with the snow now- So my project for today is an art tag for Spring!

I started by stamping the tree of life stamp, then the face.
Then I cut out some masks for the eyes so I could color them later. I used a post it note for the mask. Then I sprayed Spray stains until I was happy, then dried with heat tool and repeat until I had it how I wanted.

I also used a paint brush on my brown ink pad to put some branches in the tree.
Then I painted her eyes and lips and added some blue at the bottom corner of the tag for balance.


I stamped the mushrooms and fussy cut and then painted it, gathered some paper flowers and hot glued them on. I added some white gel pen details to the mushroom caps.
Then I stamped the insects and used sparkle gel pens on them.
Last, I found some sentiments from my TH sticker tablet and glued them on. I find they tend to fall off if not glued.
Hope you enjoyed!



 

Stamps used:
Tree of life with roots         20225
Facial features        5908
Tall mushroom     19117
Dragonfly's          9830 & 9859
Fly                        18952

Other Supplies:
Kaleidacolor ink pad- Fresh greens

Distress spray stains: salvaged patina, squeezed lemonade, saltwater taffy,twisted citron, candied apple, mustard seed

gel pens: White, sparkle, gold sparkle

hot glue





No comments: