Friday, April 19, 2024

Annual calendar by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Welcome back here *mwah*

Today, I like to share the annual calender, I'd made for my sisters Birthday. 

Every year I give her a calendar that starts on her birthday and goes through her birthday the following year.


some close-ups:



And that's the way, how I made it:

1.) First I gather all the materials I need. These are: gray cardboard, cardstock, book corners, binding rings, ribbon.
I cut the gray cardboard to the dimensions 11cm x 15.3cm. I need this twice.
I need cardstock to wrap the cardboard. There should be enough space all around so that the cardboard is generously framed. You will also need 2x cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 14.8cm.



2.) To make it easier to wrap the cardboard, I fold the paper all around beforehand and then cut the corners with a craft knife.Then I glue all 4 sides to the inside.



3.) On one of the two cardboard covers, which will be the back of the calendar, I stick a ribbon as a bookmark in the middle of the top edge. To be on the safe side, stick 2-3cm inside the lid so that the tape holds well.



4.) Now I stick the cardboard covers on the inside with the cut cardstock pieces (dimensions: 10.5cm x 14.8cm)



5.) I now punch the holes for the binding with my Zutter machine.



6.) Now everything is put together. The prescribed pages by hand with the calendar contents. Attach book corners to protect the edges and thread the binding. The binding is completed again with the Zutter. I use watercolor paper as the cover sheet to design. I adjust the size so that there is a small border all around.



All stamps I used:

- Whimsical Leaf Lady Face

- Whimsical Leaf


other supplies:

- Cardboard

- Cardstock

- Watercolorpaper

- VersaFine Clair

- Ribbons

- handmade watercolors

- Book corners

- Labelwriter

- Brads


See ya soon ❤


No comments: