Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I do what I want... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Today I made a card for the blog- 


For todays card, I wanted to do a watercolor. I stamped the image on mixed media heavy stock. it can really take a lot of medium weather its paints or water or whatever.

I stamped with black versafine clair and dried it with my heat tool. didn't want any smearing. Then I sprayed my TH stains into the plastic pallet. Then just start painting.

I chose the colors for the impression of innocence to go with the snarky sentence .For the blue background, I first went around with my wet paint brush and then took color just out of the cap of the bottle of salvage patina. I wanted it real light.

I dried the card, and then cut my cardstock for the layers and put it all together. Last, I put the sticker sentence on and carefully painted it yellow to match the card. And that is it! I hope you enjoyed!


Stamp used: 
Surprised girl         5554

Other Supplies:
Distress spray stains: Salvaged patina, Saltwater taffy, picked raspberry, antique linen, Victorian velvet, tattered rose, squeezed lemonade.

Verse-TH93704 small talk - snarky   stickers

cardstock
white gel pen- for the eye whites





No comments: