Sunday, March 31, 2024

Moonlight howl by Cathy N

 Good morning, Cathy here with a moonlight mini slimline card. 


I started out making the background with some pigment powers. I did blue and yellow. I then stamped the moon in the corner where I had the yellow. 


I then colored it in more with a yellow marker. 

I then stamped fir tree silhouette on the bottom multiple times.  After that I stamped howling coyote  in the middle of the trees. I added some white spray and layered it on a black card base. 



                                                                          Stamped used: 

                                                                           20157 moon

                                                                          19723 fir tree silhouette 

                                                                          19709 howling coyote 

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is stunning Cathy! I love the position of the moon in the corner of the slimline, and the sky is beautifully atmospheric. I love a howling coyote/wolf image too as I have a golden retriever who will 'aroo'! Vicky x