Monday, March 11, 2024

You are here by Cathy N

 Today I have a bookmark for you all. Yes, I still read paper books. I love the smell of them. 


I started off by using a piece of mixed media paper. The size I used is 2in X 7in for the bookmark. I then grabbed some bright colors of distress inks. It really doesn't matter how or where you put the colors of ink on the paper. The main thing is leaving space to add the black ink. 


I added the black ink to all the empty spots on the bookmark. For the black ink I didn't use distress ink. I didn't want to have my black ink have water marks on it. After that I took some water to make some drops on the colored parts. When that was dry, I added some white paint splatter to it. I then layered it on white cardstock,

I then stamped Alien Pez and you are here on some white cardstock and colored and cut out. I added them to the bookmark, and it was done. 



                                                                        Stamped Used:

                                                                      1623 Alien Pez

                                                                      19178 you are here

No comments: