Monday, November 13, 2023

No idea..... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Today for my project is a quick card. I hope you enjoy it.

For this card I stamped three of the images on separate cardstock to be cut out. The feet I stamped right on the card itself. 
I needed the candy sucker smaller so I cut it down like you see here. Fussy cut the crazy coffee person and the couple bending over. Then I painted them all including the feet guy. 
Once that was done I gave a watercolor wash for the background being careful to go around the pre stamped image .I used two colors for the background.
Then I put foam tape behind the coffee guy and the couple to give them some dimension.
Found some sentiment stickers and added them. 
And that is it! super quick card.


Thanks for checking it out~

Stamps used:
Coffee drinker    20003
Bending couple   18204
Feet first              4689

Other Supplies:
Distress inks:
Tumbled glass, uncharted mariner, shabby shutters, lumberjack plaid, wilted violet, stormy skies, mustard seed
white and sparkle gel pens




No comments: